GoKFC.com Message Boards
 We need your feedback
 Your Suggestions for KFC's New Flavors!
Reply To Topic
Author  Topic Next Topic  

cindyf

11 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2004 :  10:50:30
KFC listens to the voice of customers. Please make suggestions on how KFC can improve its new Flavors. Please note: by submitting your suggestion, you agree that your suggestion becomes the property of KFC Corporation and may be used by KFC without further compensation to you.

vivianjanke

1 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2006 :  13:17:45
I love the honey barbeque boneless wings.
Go to Top of Page

pinklibra923

1 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2006 :  18:11:10
how about you bring back the new cheesy wedges.........now those were good
Go to Top of Page

anonymous

75 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2006 :  12:12:38
HOney BBQ, Asian Zing, Teriaki (comes with rice?), Sweet BBQ, ranch BBQ

Put these into the wraps, and accessorize with other ingredients.
EX. Asian Chicken Wrap: Boneless teriaki or asian zing (BW3 has this flavor), lettuce, rice, chow mein noodles.....etc...whatever.

I like wraps & i like KFC....so it would be nice to get them both at the same place.
Go to Top of Page

buddhasgirl6

1 Posts

Posted - 05/31/2006 :  21:31:30
I really like the twister wraps, but you could add more variety to the wraps. People like to have choices, and now adays with people being so worried about the calories and the carb intake. I do agree that the Teriaki chicken would make a Great wrap. My daughter loves the boneless Honey BBQ wings, those should be added to the kids menu. Give the kids a better variety as well. My son would like to see more fruit added to the kids meals. He loves fruit cups and thinks that would be a good side dish to add to the kids meals.
Go to Top of Page

anonymous

75 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2006 :  14:59:35
The hot wings were simply the best item kfc had on its menu. Why are they not for sale anymore. This new idea of taking chicken and smothering it in all types of bad sauces doesn't work. BRING BACK HOT WINGS NOW! Also why not serve spicy chicken at all your locations instead of just a few.
Go to Top of Page

anonymous

75 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2006 :  02:20:01
PLEASE bring back the Chicken Little sammich... oh man, those were SO GRUB... SO GOOD.. how KFC cannot have them on their menu is completely beyond me.

Bring 'em back, bring 'em baaaaaack!!!
Go to Top of Page

ethelmonk

16 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2006 :  10:02:00
I would like to see KFC put BBQ Chicken on the menu.

Not just boneless wing but breast, thighs and other peices.

so please give it a try.

a 10 piece BBQ leg and thigh would really bring in the customers.

EM
Go to Top of Page

anonymous

75 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2006 :  12:59:07
is it possible to get a dinner or snack pak of our choice, i.e. legs and wings?
Go to Top of Page

tazzman62

3 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2006 :  16:34:19
I was recently in a hospital and was served baked chicken which had a honey / Teriyaki coating. It had a great flavor and it was Lo- Calorie and Low Fat as well as low sodium. Imagine that... Great Flavor and Healthy for you....WHAT A CONCEPT!!!
Go to Top of Page

anonymous

75 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2006 :  02:51:05
I JUST HAD KFC AFTER AT LEAST 6 YEARS AND IT MADE ME REALIZE WHERE HAVE I BEEN.THE BEST BISCUITS AND POTATOES EVER,BUT THE REASON BEHIND ME REFUSING TO EAT KFC FOR SO LONG IS DUE TO THE CHICKEN LITTLES NO LONGER WITH USPLEASE DONT YOU REALIZE THE MONEY BEHIND IT ALL

Go to Top of Page

anonymous

75 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2006 :  02:53:19
CHICKEN LITTLESCHICKEN LITTLESCHICKEN LITTLES
Go to Top of Page

bennyblanco6997

1 Posts

Posted - 10/15/2006 :  20:43:45
PLEASE BRING BACK THE ORIGINAL HOT WINGS !!! I LOVED THEM!!! EVEN AS LIMITED TIME ONLY. WHY DID U STOP? AND EVERYTIME I GO I GOT TO WAIT 15 MINUTES FOR AN ORDER OF 20 WINGS. pLEASE BRING BACK THE ORIGINAL HOT WINGS!!!!
Go to Top of Page

anonymous

75 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2006 :  06:54:46
thanks for the coupons but they expired three days ago, and you sent them via email this morning!
Go to Top of Page

cindyf

11 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2006 :  13:01:35
anonymous
Please check coupons again.
Expiration date is 11/27/06
quote:
[i]Originally posted by anonymous[/i]
[br]thanks for the coupons but they expired three days ago, and you sent them via email this morning!

Go to Top of Page

sweetiepie72389

1 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2007 :  10:33:14
This message doesnt have anything to do with New flavors but i wanted to get it in the open anyway! we usually have KFC chicken for all of our parties! but you guys dont have a BIG package deal you only have 75 pieces of chicken or so and we get about 400! i think you guys should make bigger packages too!

We have a party comming up in june so if you deside to do it make it quick please!!!
Go to Top of Page

anonymous

75 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2007 :  14:23:08
I would like to know what happened to the KFC on Rand Road in Lake Zurich, IL. I went there Super Bowl Sunday after printing off the coupon for wings on the internet & they were CLOSED. That was the best KFC around. The one in Palatine on Dundee Road has never been good.

Did they move, or are they closed forever?

Sandra Harris
smeyers1@ameritech.net
Go to Top of Page

cheapnevillatina

1 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2007 :  17:30:08
I think u should offer the spicy chicken at more of your store locations and also the strips sold alone. why dont u try having fried apples for a dessert.
Go to Top of Page

ethelmonk

16 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2007 :  10:41:14
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I repeat
I would like to see KFC put BBQ Chicken on the menu.

Not just boneless wing but breast, thighs and other peices.

so please give it a try.

a 10 piece BBQ leg and thigh would really bring in the customers.

EM
Go to Top of Page

chrisrucker

7 Posts

Posted - 02/23/2007 :  17:47:14
i agree with the person that talked about the lake zurich kfc there always had fresh food and they always were packed. the only reason i can think of was construction of 12 i hope they open a new store or i think some other chicken place will open.
Go to Top of Page

anonymous

75 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2007 :  16:39:44
Hot wings are gone again
Please bring them back forever
I also want my Hot & Spicy chicken. It's been to long sense I had any and it's time to bring it back to stay.
Not a fan of chicken dipped in sauce. Bring back the real stuff please.
Sam
In Virginia
Go to Top of Page

cytguy

2 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2007 :  11:25:32
anything and EVERYTHING IS GOOD AT KFC!!
Go to Top of Page

denisedawson

2 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2007 :  18:36:07
I LIKE EVERY THING KFC HAS TO OFFER BUT MY BEST ONE IS THE APPLE PIE
AND THE HONEY WINGS.
Go to Top of Page

denisedawson

2 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2007 :  22:12:03
I LOVE YOU EXTRA CRIPY CHICKEN AND YOUR MINI APPLE PIES
Go to Top of Page

ethelmonk

16 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2007 :  18:53:58
to cindyf: i repeat bbq chicken @ kfc.

10 piece bbq leg & thigh for $9.99!
what a deal.
Go to Top of Page

karlagran

1 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2007 :  01:22:00
You probably won't print this but, I bought the 10 legs & thighs bucket meal,for the first time since you became 0 trans fats, when I got home, I took the chicken out of the bucket. It was soaked in grease and there was almost no breading on it. At the bottom of the bucket there was at least a half cup of grease. The mashed potato container was only 2/3 full.
They asked me which sides I would like; when I asked if they had corn, they said yes but I would have to pay more. Needless to say, I was kind of upset.
No, I didn't go back. I decided to write to you instead. I think that the Colonel would not be pleased with this food.
Thanks for listening anyway.
Go to Top of Page

pattyrei228

2 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2007 :  20:22:36
Enjoyed the chicken sandwiches, why no coupons for them?

pattyr
Go to Top of Page

pattyrei228

2 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2007 :  20:25:53
Try BBQ, Honey Mustard
PattyR
Go to Top of Page

wickedhoney2

1 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  18:08:36
I think teriyaki would be a wonderful flavor, what about honey mustard? Either flavor in a rotiserrie style would be awesome!
What I would really like it a skinless lower in fat chicken. Im thrilled with the NO Trans Fat idea but I must say the chicken does seem greasier. The last 2 buckets weve had for dinner has a large amount of grease in the bottom of the bucket, it was very unappetizing.
Go to Top of Page

anonymous

75 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2007 :  11:47:53
Try doing half mashed potatoes and half stuffing in the Big Bowls.
Go to Top of Page

hands2000

2 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2007 :  12:58:34
wish kfc would offer whole rotissere chicken
Go to Top of Page

hands2000

2 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2007 :  13:00:21
wish kfc would offer whole rotissere chicken
Go to Top of Page

mixedghettoqueen

1 Posts

Posted - 08/15/2007 :  15:21:31
Cheesy wedges do need to come back. They were soo good!!
Go to Top of Page

daidoned

1 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2007 :  16:31:58
Hot wings bring them back please!!!
Go to Top of Page

avnurd

1 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2007 :  08:16:03
So what are the $2.99 deals? What can we get for three bucks at your place? Is KFC ashamed of the offer? Why keep it a secret? The place down the road will give me two double cheeseburgers, and a hot fudge sundae for that money. Can't you compete?
Go to Top of Page

bolcil44

1 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2007 :  18:27:27
I have heard that your chicken is cloned, please tell me that it is not true.
Go to Top of Page

PatKarner

2 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2007 :  08:01:43
What should you do when you get home and see that you have been given the wrong things? We paid for a 12 piece meal last Sunday and when we opened the bucket, there was no white meat. They had given us that special that is going on that is only legs and thighs, which was considerably cheaper than what we paid. (It is a 30 minute drive back to the local KFC.)
Go to Top of Page

mpdvip1

1 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2007 :  16:20:33
The Tender Roast chicken was excellent. I haven't seen it since I moved from Zion,IL. The Ottawa, IL store is my closest one now but there doesn't seem to be the selection there as I have seen elsewhere. Bring back the Tender Roast.
Go to Top of Page

schell

2 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2007 :  07:58:38
Sorry for going off topic but your web page doesn't have a link to the web master. In the several months I have been receiving your online coupons, I have not been able to get them to print out properly.
Even in print preview some of the coupons are squished up and some streched out on a second page and thats how they always print.
I have tried different computers and printers and they always come out the same.
Jim S.
jimschell7-vip@yahoo.com
Go to Top of Page

Clinton64

1 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2007 :  15:02:54
More black pepper. Older folks appreciate a little more of the spice black pepper brings and you could even lower the salt some!
Go to Top of Page

demigord

1 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2007 :  11:59:05
I miss Kentucky Nuggets. Yeah, I don't think they've had them here in 15 years, but I still get them when I go to Malaysia

Also, the spicy crispy chicken is better than extra crispy, but is no longer sold around here.
Go to Top of Page

kindredspirit2blue

1 Posts

Posted - 12/09/2007 :  23:12:39
I see many suggestions for KFC but one important suggestion I did not see. Keep the chocolate cake available year-round! I love the cake but it is not always at my local KFC Also, I love the single serving dessert buckets but I wish the desserts were available in a family size package. Those little buckets get overlooked easily.
Go to Top of Page

lwhitehorn6679

1 Posts

Posted - 12/20/2007 :  11:08:57
I love the honey bbq wing and the bonless wing. You should offer more specials or coupons for the honey bbq wings.
Go to Top of Page

ethelmonk

16 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2008 :  21:43:41
What should you do when you get home and see that you have been given the wrong things? We paid for a 12 piece meal last Sunday and when we opened the bucket, there was no white meat. They had given us that special that is going on that is only legs and thighs, which was considerably cheaper than what we paid. (It is a 30 minute drive back to the local KFC.)

You should go to KFC"s website and type in an complaint or call KFC's 1800 number and they will straighten it out!
Go to Top of Page

ethelmonk

16 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2008 :  21:46:30
If you need more info, or just want to give KFC some much appreciated feedback, please give us a shout.
Customer Satisfaction Numbers
U.S. - 1-800-225-5532
Canada - 1-866-664-5696

Online Customer Comment Forms
U.S. Feedback (Continental United States)
International/Hawaii/Canada Feedback (outside the Continental United States)

KFC's Corporate Address for Comments
P.O. Box 725489
Atlanta, GA 31139

Questions Concerning KFC Gift Check Ordering
1-800-544-5774 ext.8360 ext.326

Go to Top of Page

sixrealms

4 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2008 :  11:11:34
KFC is using CA Walker to email request for survey answers.

The email looks as if it is spam.

The request is misleading as the email does not state that the survey is for California residents only, but does promise a $5 coupon for KFC. It wastes our time by initiating the survey before stating that not being a California resident disqualifies.
Go to Top of Page

stinsonbetty

1 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2009 :  18:26:21
Iwish that you would bring back tender roast chicken, in buckets. That was really good. Thank You
Go to Top of Page

queen_mk

1 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2009 :  15:55:53
I agree on bringing back the chicken little sandwiches. Oh and I miss the extra crispy strips and popcorn chicken! It has made me not eat KFC as often because I don't like the original recipe strips as well!
Go to Top of Page

microrat

1 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2009 :  18:58:01
Root Beer, Frog, horseraddish, pickles, liver, and cat tar tar.
Go to Top of Page

nichelender

1 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2009 :  07:47:59
Hey, what's the scam here I registered to KICK A FIELD GOAL so I could get a free coupon....where's the link? Looks like your site just sucks!
Go to Top of Page

wredzone61

1 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2009 :  10:57:33
My question is where is this "Make a field goal contest that was in the KFC flyer this past sunday? It tells you to log on to goKFC.com to attempt 3 tries at making a field goal. If successful you can download a coupon for a free 6 peice Honey BBQ Wings. There is nothing on the website about the contest.
Go to Top of Page

anonymous

75 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2009 :  14:59:14
How do I register in gokfc.com ? I have tried EVERYTHING and it will not allow me to register

Please reply to cubsfan1962@yahoo.com
Go to Top of Page

birdlover8763

2 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2009 :  12:58:25
I wish that they had the chicken pot pies....OMG were they delicous...... Ummmm Just thinking about it makes my mouth water....They were so big tooo...but I didnt think that the strawberry chessecakes were the best....They were in a small cup for a 2 dollars and 50 cents that was really expensive because they werent even that good...
Go to Top of Page

crosson

2 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2009 :  16:37:59
kfc listens to the voice of customers? That is HILARIOUS! It took you guys a whole month, before you removed our on going ranting about your bogus Field Goal "promotion." Of course, our complaints were NEVER addressed by anyone from KFC. But it's comforting to know that SOMEBODY from corporate, peeks at the site every 30 days!
Go to Top of Page

beauty4ashes72

1 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2009 :  22:03:35
I like the hot n spicy wings. Why isn't there a coupon being offer with a drink and a side dish? Also someone need to talk to the store manager at the KFC that I visit. She's loud and unprofessional. This is the location: 6732 North Western Avenue
Chicago, IL 60645

Thanks
Go to Top of Page

genise910

3 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2009 :  17:55:51
i love oreo and ment milkshakes
Go to Top of Page

genise910

3 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2009 :  17:59:21
i think that kfc should have a delux meal of hot wings,barbecue wings,and regular wings
Go to Top of Page

genise910

3 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2009 :  18:01:19
what happened to the coupons
Go to Top of Page

ethelmonk

16 Posts

Posted - 04/27/2009 :  12:53:46
OK, anyone try the new Grill Chicken yet.
Go to Top of Page

anonymous

75 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2009 :  15:42:50
KFC you blew it!!!!!!!!!!!! You finally come up with an item that COULD be gluten free (grilled chicken) and you add wheat flour. WHY????????????? Why in the world would you do so???? We celiac disease sufferers - and there are lots of us - and others who need to eat gluten free thought we finally had a fast food place to eat at with familiy & friends, and a reason to possibly return to KFC. Check your grocer's shelves and see what General Mills is doing with Chex cereals - it is a marketing OPPORTUNITY - they got the message and will reap the financial benefits!!! We'll see if you are really listening to the voice of your customers. Hats off to you for at least being up front about the poor choice of ingredients.
Go to Top of Page

nomadist

2 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2009 :  20:38:39
I visited KFC @ 1050 Maple Avenue on 4/28/09 @ 7PM. It was very busy, and the line was quite long at the drive-in because everyone was waiting on the new Grilled Chicken - well worth the wait!!! At any rate, while I waited in line after paying, the manager (Lacree)was super nice, and she provided us with a couple of the new fruity drinks - again, well worth the wait!! I received my order, went home, and the mac & cheese side wasn't there, I called, and then went back to pick up the side. Again, Lacree was super nice and apologetic about the whole situation - just an excellent manager under quite a bit of pressure during the "mad-rush" for the new grilled chicken. I just wanted to say thank you to ya'll for having her, and her for being so accomodating about the whole situation - Excellent Employee, and you should be happy she's got things under control at that location!! Thanks Again!!!
Go to Top of Page

nomadist

2 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2009 :  20:46:41
I visited KFC @ 1015 Maple Avenue in Lisle on 4/28/09 @ 7PM. It was very busy, and the line was quite long at the drive-in because everyone was waiting on the new Grilled Chicken - well worth the wait!!! At any rate, while I waited in line after paying, the manager (Lacree)was super nice, and she provided us with a couple of the new fruity drinks - again, well worth the wait!! I received my order, went home, and the mac & cheese side wasn't there, I called, and then went back to pick up the side. Again, Lacree was super nice and apologetic about the whole situation - just an excellent manager under quite a bit of pressure during the "mad-rush" for the new grilled chicken. I just wanted to say thank you to ya'll for having her, and her for being so accomodating about the whole situation - Excellent Employee, and you should be happy she's got things under control at that location!! Thanks Again!!!
Go to Top of Page

carolynbickle

1 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2009 :  02:10:11
I tryed to print the Oprah coupon offer. It wouldn't print and then it said I printed them. What can be done for this 65 year old women. I would like to try some but my income is short this last month do to health problems. Please e-mail with an answer. e-mail; carolynbickle@comcast.net
Go to Top of Page

anonymous

75 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2009 :  20:45:32
I think you're really missing out by not reintroducing Chicken Littles. Every fast food chain in hoping on the "snack wrap" bandwagon, and while you have the snacker, it's not as good! Plus, the profit margin for the chicken little must be great - there's almost nothing to it! And you could beat out the snack wrap by price and still be making a hefty profit. You could serve it as a kid's meal, which KFC is sorely lacking. I think it could be a big hit for KFC!
Go to Top of Page

frankl1965

1 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2009 :  09:07:41
I would like to recognize an outstanding manager. She runs the KFC on Maple Ave. in Lisle, IL. This location gets packed around noon every weekday with the line extending onto Maple Ave. It can be frustrating at times. It's the kind of situation where you might consider going somewhere else for your lunch the next time. However, that's when the kind and caring Lacree chimes in, "welcome to KFC, how are you today?" Genuinely stated and eager for your answer. Disarmed and smiling, I'm ready to place my order. The service is always top notch, fast and friendly. Every single employee there seems to sincerely care about the customers, they really do come first here. The food first and foremost is always properly prepared and always hot and delicious. They are the only KFC who has consistantly has two Tender Roast sandwiches ready to go at any time of the day. It is rare these days that you see an operation running this smoothly and professionally. Kudos to Lacree and her superb crew. You have a customer for life! Frank
Go to Top of Page

anonymous

75 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2014 :  17:25:36
I would love to have the extra crispy chicken it been for ever !!! love that stuff
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
Reply To Topic
Jump To:
GoKFC Bulletin Board © 2005 www.GoKFC.com Go To Top Of Page